Sunday, January 17, 2010

Baby Waddoups

We really are such terrible bloggers. Thank you to those who follow our weak attempt at blogging!
I thought I'd quickly share our good news :) For those of you who haven't heard, we are expecting! I am twelve weeks along and starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel with morning (all day) sickness. Food is becoming friendly again, now I just need to watch the amount of intake. We've heard the heartbeat twice now, amazing. It's just funny to me they let you hear it for about three seconds and then turn it off. I think it is a game with ob/gyns. We can pay a small amount to find out our baby's gender at 16 weeks and I really think it's worth it, but we'll see. Derek is hoping for a boy and I am hoping for either, but would love a darling little girl to dress :) We'll see.
Hope all is well with everyone. We are approaching the crazy spring season with baseball, but hope to remain in touch with friends and family. Love you all!

4 comments:

  1. YAY YAY YAY CARLY!!!! THAT IS SUCH EXTREMELY EXCITING NEWS! I'M JUMPING FOR JOY!!! WHOOHOOO!!!! :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO happy for you guys!! Keep us all posted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Zac and I are both really excited for you! Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Carly and Dekek - Would love to see some current pictures on the blog :D No words required. It's not tooo hard, but I do understand not keeping up with a blog. I'm not the best at it myself!

    ReplyDelete